All healing and transformation comes from within – and journaling is a tool that can take you there.
Discover how journaling can transform how you feel and positively impact your energy!
Learn exactly how to use journaling to allow more joy into your life!
I’ve been where you are and I know what it takes to get and stay motivated and positive. Using journaling as one of my daily wellness tools, I went from feeling lost and not even sure why – to having the clarity and courage to seek out my dreams – using journaling – and you can too!
What’s inside this self-paced online journaling course:
Upon enrollment, you’ll get immediate access to the course contents – including a one hour video on how to journal for the greatest impact. The course is self-paced instruction and you can stop/start/replay and access at any time. The video portion will take you through journaling, soup to nuts! I share with you the exact same practice I used to help myself work through sadness, anxiety, fear, and limiting beliefs to feel more grounded, motivated and confident.
Along with the one-hour instructional video, you’ll also have immediate access to…
- A Joyful Affirmations download, I’ll explain how to use these with your journaling when you need mindful resets
- A month’s worth of transformative journal prompts so you have ideas to try out as you begin to discover your own unique journaling style
- A journaling habit tracker to give you accountability as you commit to this self-care habit of giving yourself 10 minutes of heart-centering love and attention per day
- A sample journal sheet and a blank journal sheet to use if a notebook isn’t available to you
- BONUS Five-Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation audio file to play and/or download
This online journaling course is perfect for you if:
- You’ve tried to journal, but you feel kind of silly writing to no one, you lose interest after a few days, or it never feels productive.
- You’ve been so focused on caring for and pleasing everyone else that you barely recognize who you are anymore.
- You’ve lost your connection, your relationship, with yourself.
- You feel disconnected and out of alignment with anything that feels true, exciting, expansive.
- You’re emotionally exhausted, anxious, battling self-doubt, stuck on past hurts, and not finding any bliss (except maybe in the bottom of ice cream carton).
Take this course today to get your journaling practice going immediately – before we head into the emotional chaos of the holiday season hits (as if 2020 hasn’t already been emotional enough, right!?)!